is this jazmyne
1. When you cut yourself, clean and bandage it.
2. Do not start smoking cigarettes because the boy who broke your heart does.
3. When you want to kill yourself, don’t.
4. Cutting calories doesn’t do anything but make you unhappy.
5. If the number on the scale rises, throw it out.
6. The first girl you ever “date” is going to call the police on you even though she lives three thousand miles away, because you’re going to tell her that you’re not in a good mental state shortly after you’ve “broken up”.
7. When you want to kill yourself, don’t.
8. Break up with the boy who says, “You had a sexy phase!” when you tell him that you’ve dated a girl before.
9. Dating your friends is not always the best idea, but you can still be friends after you’ve broken up with her.
10. Your mother will try to become your best friend because you’re leaving for college soon. Let her.
11. When you want to kill yourself, don’t.
12. Your closest friend will stop talking to you when you leave for college.
13. It’s okay to cry.
14. When you want to kill yourself, don’t.
15. When you cut yourself again, clean and bandage it. Do not be ashamed.
16. Your anxiety is going to try and control your entire life. Tell it to shut the hell up, because you’re trying to live and that task is hard enough as it is.
17. The past has a funny way of coming back in the form of you developing a crush on another friend.
18. Try not to hate yourself for breaking up with your boyfriend.
19. If you’re still smoking, apologize silently to your mother.
20. When you want to kill yourself, don’t.
I found my kindergarten notebook
do you ever just hear a certain lyric and your throat feels like it’s closing up bc it hits you that hard
>teenage actress’s private nudes get leaked
>teenage actress is reviled as a slut and a whore and a bad role model
>james franco asks a seventeen-year-old girl if he can meet her in a private hotel room
>james franco gets to go on saturday night live and joke about what a silly doofus he is for soliciting sex from a girl literally half his age
I feel this on a spiritual level
13 Things I Have Tried
I went in the shower to wash the scent of you off. I ended up sitting on the floor crying as I watched my blood go down the drain instead.
I flushed the roses you gave me down the toilet. Then I bought myself another bouquet to leave in the closet to die. They were dry and curled up like your lips used to when you laughed at my stupid jokes.
I don’t wear my seatbelt anymore because of how much it would piss you off. Sickly, I hope that if I ever die in a car crash, you realize this and wish you were there to remind me to.
I listened to some new bands since the old ones made me think of you too much, but somehow every song reminds me of us in different ways.
I went into the woods where we once made love and I threw up.
I burned the letters and notes that you gave me, but I ended up torturing myself afterwards trying to read your words through smudged ink and hot burnt ash.
I set my alarm clock as your favorite song so I’d begin to hate it as much I wish I could hate you.
I started slicing my hipbones because you once thought it was the sexiest part of my body.
I got my hair cut and changed my wardrobe a few times to try and destroy what you once called “beautiful.”
I took my bracelets off and started showing my scars as a reminder to never give so much to someone who didn’t give back.
I started smoking cigarettes again because I knew it reminded you of your father and you hated that smell. I would put them out on that picture of us my parents took this November.
I stopped taking my medication for awhile in hopes that it might make me see you in a different light. It just made me want to jump into your arms more than I want to jump out of windows.
I opened my veins in a desperate attempt to let you flow out of them. You still run through them every goddamn day.
|—||13 Things I Have Tried (via cummingcourtesy)|
My Drunk Kitchen: Progression of Drunkenness
I’m at that point in a semester where if a car hit me, I’d probably say thank you to the kind stranger
This will help you write good.